The Davis Family, Photo by Vann Cleveland

Les Davis Welcome to CS Cattle Co. Ranch History Hunting Quarter Horses
Located in northeastern New Mexico at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo mountain range, the CS Cattle Company covers 130,000 acres of privately owned plains, foothills and mountain country that was originally part of the Maxwell Land Grant. The CS is a working cattle ranch and hunting operation and has been family owned and operated since 1873. It was founded by Frank Springer and his brother Charles, whose initials are used for the ranch name and historic brand. Les Davis, grandson of Frank Springer, took over management of the CS in 1947 and the ranch continues under family management to this day.

Home | Ranch History | Hunting | Quarter Horses | Les Davis | Horses for Sale | CS Stallions

CS Cattle Company
620C State Road 58
Cimarron, New Mexico 87714
Tele: 575-376-2827
Fax: 575-376-2595

Web consulting by Artimbo